Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Internet connection

Yes, this is what was agreed. Schedule changed a bit, as I didn't go
to Banja Luka starting this month but am going there next week(12th or
13th). Either way, I'll start working on everything once I'm in Banja
Luka. The only question I have is, if I set up everything there won't
be really anything left for you to do on DebCamp, so how will we
approach solving this issue as I don't want to be doing the same thing
twice.

Also, what date is Holger arriving?