Re: [Debconf-team] Hotels reservation details

[Velimir Iveljic - Saturday, July 09, 2011 2:10 AM]

> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 04:28:37PM +0200, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
>>
>> With this, and the other information you have provided, we should be
>> able to plan how many are needed in each hotel tonight.  Once we have
>> exact rooms, we can assign those numbers.

>>> If we reserve more rooms and end up using less, it will be no
>>> problem to cancel. We won't have to pay any penalty.
>>
>> This is good, and makes things simpler.  We should leave some spare
>> rooms just in case then.

> I only wanted to help, I obviously failed.

Velimir don't be stupid, you helped *a lot*.
It's not your fault they are so stressed out and confused.
Same happened with Adnan.
The only problem is they don’t write it themselves.

Cheer up, Odd.

p.s. get some sleep, we all need you fresh :)