Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Debian Merchandising

Hi there!

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 11:46:00 +0200, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> 2011/7/8 Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>:
>> Result of this thread was so far, that only Debian.ch will bring some
>> merch for sure and possibly Debian UK will bring some, too, because no
>> one could give us a postal address where to send the merch to in
>> advance.
>>

> I can find you an address where to ship the merchandise (local people).
> Give me a few hours.

Well, it is now a bit too late, according to the Swiss Post it would
take between 4-9 or 7-15 days for a Priority or Economic shipment,
respectively.  Given that I will not be able to send anything before
Monday (real life stuff), I do not want to take the risk.  The same
applies to the Credativ stuff.

Nevertheless, thanks to Axel debian.ch will for sure bring merchandise
and if the Debian UK crew will manage to have some as well everything
should be fine.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca