Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] DayTrip status?

Can we get now the details for how the day trip is now being sponsored
by the city?  Also, can we find out exactly what sponsorship is
offered for this -- they provide buses for everyone, I guess?  Are
they also paying for lunch as part of this?

I am still happy to help arrange the details of the day trip (I did
more 'research' on this the last days), but was waiting until
everything was sorted out with DIVA, so as not to cause further
confusion.  I still suggest (as was proposed some time ago now) that
we visit Krupa na Vrbasu as well as the place in the canyon itself --
we have a whole day, not only one or two hours!  This combination
(visit, walk as well as sit-and-chat) would fit well with the results
from my survey of DebConf attendees.

For global team people who weren't following this: Krupa N/V is a
village about 20 minutes by road beyond the café-restaurant in the
canyon, with a historic monastery, waterfalls, possibility of walking
up the hill to see ruins, etc.  (We will need buses to take people to
the café-restaurant, then to wait to take them home again, so I don't
expect that visiting the village as well would make a significant
difference to the day trip cost compared to only visiting the
café-restaurant.)

--
Moray