Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer at DebConf.

Hi all,

[Holger Levsen - Thursday, July 07, 2011 2:24 PM]
> Hi Oded,
>
> On Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, Oded Naveh wrote:
>>> - room assignment - arrange who will sleep in which room.
>>> - nametags - nametags need to be printed, turned into nametags to
>>> - attendee bags - this can only be done in Banja Luka
>>> - food tickets or however this will be managed
>>> - day trip - someone needs to push+pull this off
>> I will need a starter to get rolling with any of the above. // on irc
>
> printing nametags is something which can be done rather
> independently, someone doing them last year (Gunnar?) can probably
> point you to the code used... or be online at the next irc meeting
> next tuesday 19 UTC and offer help there.

I'm hanging around on irc in case something comes up, just call for
'volunteer' | 'help' | 'Odd'.

>>> - the videoteam will gladly accept your help during the conf - just
>>> doing 2-3 shifts (a shift = a 45min event) will help us greatly
>> Count me in.
>
> Yay!
>
> Please count yourself on
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Videoteam/Help ;-)

Done, it says there to "ask h01ger in irc to add your volunteer rights in
pentabarf", but penta seems not to be ready. At least the links on that page
into pentabarf don't work as expected.
The schedule/sign-up link [0] takes me back to dc9.
The video/review link [1] get me to registration and paper submission.

Odd.

[0] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/volunteer/schedule
[1] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/video
[2] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission