Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Shuttles/Buses from Zagreb to Banja Luka cancelled

Adnan Hodzic dijo [Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 03:28:44PM +0200]:
> Idea about Shuttles/Buses going from Zagreb to Banja Luka has been
> killed and therefor cancelled. It was fairly complicated and would
> only generate additional costs, but nor was your response about this
> whole idea so great.
>
> So I'd like to inform all those who liked the idea to arrange their
> own transport from Zagreb to Banja Luka.

Right. Fortunately, the information is available there.

Adnan, or localteam, or whoever: Some of us will be arriving quite
late to Zagreb and will need to arrange for a night there. Is there
any hotel recommendations? Something cheap and not far from the bus
station?

Greetings,