Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer at DebConf.

Holger Levsen dijo [Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 01:24:00PM +0200]:
> On Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, Oded Naveh wrote:
> > > - room assignment - arrange who will sleep in which room.
> > > - nametags - nametags need to be printed, turned into nametags to
> > > - attendee bags - this can only be done in Banja Luka
> > > - food tickets or however this will be managed
> > > - day trip - someone needs to push+pull this off
> > I will need a starter to get rolling with any of the above. // on irc
>
> printing nametags is something which can be done rather independently, someone
> doing them last year (Gunnar?) can probably point you to the code used... or
> be online at the next irc meeting next tuesday 19 UTC and offer help there.

I printed the nametags for 2009, but in 2010 it was Raphael
Geissert. However, I do not think this will be a problem - we have the
code we have used, and it's almost-trivial to come up with new code
with the same output... of course, some hackery might be needed to
reflect the different stuff that each DebConf needs different.

Anyway, printing them should not be a large topic.