Re: [Debconf-team] About DebConf

Hi,

thanks to Richard for explaining so many things!

and thanks to you, DIVA, for helping us making dc11 in Banja Luka a success!

On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
> * Next most important is the Venue.  It seems we will spend 51.000€ on
>   this.

as we are only able to use the ground floor of the venue, I wonder if it's
possible to negotiate with them so that we pay less? Since we cannot use the
upper floor, we dont need cleaning, electricity nor security there, so their
costs should be lower too.

cheers,
	Holger