[Debconf-team] Media/Newspaper Ads pt2

We had a discussion about Media ads some time ago, now it's time to
start talking about them again as I'd like to start the media campaign
with the newspapers at the same time we do it with the TV/s stations.

These ads will take up a whole page in local newspapers, question I
have is are these suitable for newspapers(?):
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Artwork#Ads_.28take_one.29

Also can you make ads that will have messages such as "Google in Banja
Luka" as now we do have people from Google coming over. Maybe have a
whole page only/specifically for newspaper ads?

--
Adnan