Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Daytrip (again)

Hi,

On Freitag, 1. Juli 2011, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> I read that. Reading again, I'm still not convinced that it's a good idea
> for Daytrip having:
>
> * People doing rafting
> * People sit and chat around rafting place and watch the rafting people by
> choice
> * People sit and chat around rafting place and watch the rafting people by
> *no choice*

That wasn't our plan when we discussed the day trip in Banja Luka. We want a
day trip with several options.

Speaking of which, we need a (best: local) coordinator to make such a day trip
happen. I've put this on the agenda of tomorrows meeting. (Which will still
take place at 19 UTC as usual?)

> My energy for this debate ends here. I'm not able to be clearer than I'm
> trying to be.

Tiago, I understand your frustration. But there are limits what local team can
do, does and what the global team can make the local team do ;-)

cheers,
	Holger