Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf11 TV Ad?

Adnan Hodzic dijo [Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:28:51PM +0200]:
> >> google?
> >
> > google?  really?  if i had 10 seconds to explain anything about debian
> > and/or debconf, i can't imagine how Google would take up any of it.
>
> We're having a talk on Debian Day "Debian in the enterprise. A Google
> case study" that's by two Google employees. Which will be more then
> important to also mention in our ad as we're using reverse approach to
> advertise Debian here. No one knows what Debian is, but they all know
> what Google is, and if we can tell something about Debian through
> Google then even better.

Yes, but Google is not the focus of it - It just gives an example on
how Debian can be a great choice. Just as HP does — and I didn't see
you suggesting using HP in the ad. Or the Srpska government even.