Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [Debconf-discuss] Ho Ho Ho

This is a very good deal, since most of people who would come would probably buy expandable SIM cards so they can stay in touch with LOCAL TEAM or friends for low costs. And this is a free offer that you can accept or not, nobody is forcing you.

so +1 for mtel and for their decision and also for Adnans efforts to keep things calm :)
Nedim Skenderovic
phone: + 387·61·821·675
mail: nedim.skenderovic@gmail.com
web: http://bfo.deviantart.com/