Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Network equipment

Also it would be nice to contact DIST (http://www.disti.ba/) they have few times helped in projects organised by LUG BiH (they borrowed us a PC's and other equipment on more occasions) and I believe they will help again if they can!

;)
Nedim Skenderovic
phone: + 387·61·821·675
mail: nedim.skenderovic@gmail.com