Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [Debconf-discuss] T-Shirt decision!

All T shirt designs are good, but I like:
1. V2pdc11, right blue
2. Dc 11 sh 03, right

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:

The same date we have the final number who's getting sponsorship and once we have final number of this years attendees.

2-3 weeks?

Adnan

Sent using Android (Nexus S)