Re: [Debconf-team] Deadline for sponsors

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:39:10 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote
> On Dienstag, 26. April 2011, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
> > Is there a defined deadline for becoming a sponsor?  If not, it would be
> > good to have one, because some things, like T-Shirts, bags, will be made
> > at some point, and sponsors applying after the print would not be included
> > in them.
>
> june 14th? </suggestion>

Given that (1) we need to decide the travell sponsorship amount far before this
date and (2) we'll get almost everything else paid by local govt, I think it's
not too bad having a deadline set to ~1 month before the conference date,
except for printing sponsor's logo stuff...

So, many words just to say I agree with Holger's suggestion :)

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org