Re: [Debconf-team] Planning arrival/departure buses

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 01:42:53PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> (Personally I'm not sure how much babysitting we should provide. If the
> average DD cannot reach the venue without our help, we have done a mistake.)

I think the discussion was not about the average DD is able to reach the
venue but rather whether how to make a reasonable plan for the trip (see
questtion of Ian whether better to go to Zagreb or some other place
closer to Banja Luka).  If there is a decision: No shuttle at all
because it is too difficult to arrange that would be a perfectly solid
fact to plan your own trip.  But if there are shuttles it makes sense
to include them in the plan and thus we need some facts (soonish).

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de