Re: [Debconf-team] Planning arrival/departure buses

Hi Moray,

On Dienstag, 19. April 2011, Moray Allan wrote:
> We will get that information, but as you say, only very late.  And I
> think some people would like to choose their arrival/departure time to
> fit with what we provide, if we are running extra buses.  It makes
> sense to decide exact times later, but it would be sensible to be more
> specific already now, and announce what we plan.

If there should be anything like this, this needs to be put into the budget as
well. Things which are not in budget don't exist.

(Personally I'm not sure how much babysitting we should provide. If the
average DD cannot reach the venue without our help, we have done a mistake.)

cheers,
	Holger, taking off his manager disguise