Re: [Debconf-team] Webmaster team

Hi Adnan,

On Freitag, 15. April 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> I believe I'm talking to Vedran when I say this, please add Google and
> Canonical logo under the sponsors list. They are both going under the
> Silver level.

The logos are now on the webpage (at the silver level), but
svn+ssh://holger@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-team/dc11/sponsors-table still
doesnt say how much _exactly_ they are sponsoring.

This is pretty bad, this sponsors-table file is our authoritive tool and must
be up2date at all times, especially when putting logos online. Please fix this
immediatly.

And, webmasters, please dont put logos online if we dont have all required
information. (Asking whether we have all info and whether they are in svn
should be sufficient :)

Thanks,
	Holger