[Debconf-team] Payments: USD conversion, and DIVA taking attendee payments

Hi,

Like last year, I will update the website providing guidance for
currency conversions when paying via SPI.

Right now, costs are €450 and €1000 for prof/corp.  I will say
something like "If paying via SPI, please pay 650 USD for professional
and 1400 USD for corporate registration".  Are these numbers
acceptable?

Next, is it worth letting DIVA accept payments from attendees
(primarily useful for local attendees)?  This would only really be
necessary if people wanted to pay a professional fee for accom
(otherwise they could pay on site), and if they couldn't wire money to
FFIS or pay to SPI.  Overall, keeping more money at FFIS/SPI is
preferred, so if we can skip having DIVA take money, that's not bad.

- Richard