Re: [Debconf-team] registration@ and talks@ aliases

I'm going to mail admin@ and ask these people be put on the aliases.
Sending separate mail to admin@ since I don't want to include
addresses in this message.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 08:38:17AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to get registration@ and talks@ aliases set up.
>
> registration@ - should have nattie (volunteered to join registration
> team), me (to provide continuity with previous years: I don't plan on
> being too active, if someone else wants to provide continuity).
> schultmc can join if ey wants (SPI contact for payments).  I can
> probably be the FFIS payment contact.

Natalie Mayer-Hutchings
Norman Garcia Aguilar
Velimir Iveljic
Adnan Hodzic
Richard Darst
Michael Schultheiss
Amaya

Nattie and Norman will handle most registration queries.  Velimir and
Adnan can answer local questions, Amaya for when room assignments
become important, Michael can help with SPI payment issues (want us to
ping you on IRC for things you need to look at, so you don't need to
follow all the mail?), and I provide continuity from last year (and
FFIS until someone else can get access to it).

Of course this isn't designed to limit what you can do, help out
anywhere as long as we stay coordinated.

Here is general registration information:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Registration

> talks@ - gwolf will hold down this alias for now, until the rest of
> the team is added.  (has this replaced the old committee@ alias?)

Gunnar Wolf

(anyone else want to be on this now?  There are more people listed on
the team, but I'm not sure who is active)

- richard