Re: [Debconf-team] SPI and DebConf11

Richard Darst wrote:
> Great.  Would you like to be on registration@dc.o again?  I think
> CCing you when needed would work, to save you from getting extra
> email.  If click&pledge sends emails to registration@dc.o like last
> year, we'll probably have most of the info needed.

I don't mind getting additional e-mail.  C&P can send email wherever we
want - IIRC it currently sends DebConf donation mail to sponsors@dc.o.

> ... but looking at last year's records just now, it seems there were
> more other payment methods than C&P.  I just added a spreadsheet to
> debconf-team, like last year, to record payments.  How do you
> recommend you be involved this year?

As SPI Treasurer, I should at least be aware of any funding needs that
involve SPI.  I'm involved in a high profile and time consuming project
at work so I'm less likely to be able to watch IRC and e-mail as often
as I have in the past - I'd recommend and advisory/lurker role for me
primarily (I'm still able to process fund requests though).

> (by the way, can DC9 SPI data be prepared sometime?)

Yes - I should have time to work on that tomorrow.