Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirt Design for DebConf11

Velimir Iveljic dijo [Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 07:43:16PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> It is time for one more designing "contest"!
> As you all figured it out from the subject of this email, we need a
> t-shirt design for DebConf11.
>
> Now, in the past the t-shirts were kind of boring if you ask us
> (DebConf11 local team).
> What we want to do this year is make a little more interesting design :)
> The local team has had some ideas, but since we haven't got to much
> artistic spirits in us, we would like to call in the people that know
> their stuff :)
> (...)

Please, don't.

We have a few people we trust to do good design. And organizing a
contest is a headache. Please, we are NOT doing an open contest for
tshirts.

At least, not without talking it over and approving it.