[Debconf-team] T-Shirt Design for DebConf11

Hi,

It is time for one more designing "contest"!
As you all figured it out from the subject of this email, we need a
t-shirt design for DebConf11.

Now, in the past the t-shirts were kind of boring if you ask us
(DebConf11 local team).
What we want to do this year is make a little more interesting design :)
The local team has had some ideas, but since we haven't got to much
artistic spirits in us, we would like to call in the people that know
their stuff :)

There were a few people that did an awesome job since now, like
Aurelio, Valessio and Leonardo, to whom we are VERY thankful!
We don't want to ping each of you individually since we want to make
things interesting by doing it in a way of a contest, which i am sure
all of you guys would like to take part in :)

So this is an open invitation to the DebConf11 T-Shirt "contest" for
everybody that has time and interest to take part in it.

For more information please visit:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/T-Shirts and leave your designs
there with you name and after a while we will pick a winner design and
use it for DebConf11 T-Shirts!

Velimir