Re: [Debconf-team] Proposed dates for DebConf12

2011/4/4 Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com>:
> 2011/4/3 René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org>

>> > Well, we can postpone it, but then I'm not sure if we can get the venue.
>> > The
>> > Crowne Plaza Convention Center is a really great location and it gets
>> > booked
>> > pretty fast.
>> >

>> Great, that it is why I said it was a silly comment, I have not strong
>> opinion
>> about the dates, but if you have a rush to book the venue, go ahead, any
>> dates
>> for me will work :).
>>

> As Ana said, we don't need to announce the dates publically. If there's no
> strong opposition from the global team, we would like to go with option A
> and start negotiations with the venue and hotels as soon as possible.

Today, in the global meeting [0] it was agreed that the DC12 Local
Team decide about the dates before checking another events date.

So, our final decision is option A [1] for the DebConf12 date.

Any comment?

Regards,

[0] http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2011/debconf-team.2011-04-11-18.59.html
[1] http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Dates