Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf11 media Propaganda!

About colors and everyting else, just follow your vision so far it turned out to be great (referring to dc11 website logo) :)

Dimension of the ad are going to be up to full page, but we'll use them for other things so making it relatively scalable would be the best option.

Again do it however you want as so far your vision turned out to be great. And that's the vision I believe in.

*cheers

Adnan

Sent using Android (Nexus S)