Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf GLOBAL team - Report

> Ok, but... Where will people have to state they are willing to share a
> bed with $nextguy, in the hotel registration itself? I don't expect
> this option to be very popular :(

Exactly, that's why I want to finish with hotel reservation, as this
is not going to be a popular option we can just let people be by
themselves in the room. Is there currently an option of selecting
something along the line "I want to be alone" in room?

Adnan