[Debconf-team] Poster session

Hi,

Continuing on the "poster session" idea, here is a way we could
implement/track it.
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PosterSession

Suppose we created a "Poster Session" track in penta, which isn't an
actual talk, but just a way to register an intent to give a poster.
That way we can plan space/time depending on interest.

Thoughts?  If we can agree+do this Real Soon, then it can be included
in the call for papers to let people know and build interest.

- Richard