Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] DebConf videos on Youtube?

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 9:46 PM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Adnan,
> have you read the YouTube terms of service?
>
> Ana

I have, may I know which point concerns you?

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Please discuss video issues on the debconf-video mailing list.

I'm subscribed to too many lists, it was just a suggestion really.

> We actually have all the videos indexed on a Miro Community site:
>
> http://debian.mirocommunity.org/

I wasn't aware of this.

> It might be possible to add them to YouTube as well, but I don't know
> how much value that would add.

Well, with it being 3 most visited page in whole wide word I predict
it wouldn't do any harm for Debian publicity and bringing it to the
masses.

Adnan