Re: [Debconf-team] Proposed dates for DebConf12

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 08:10:02PM -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As suggested in #-team, we made a wiki with proposed dates for DebConf12.
> You can find it over here:
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Dates

I added this to the next meeting (as listed in DC11/Meetings page).

I can't promise we'll have time to decide, but hopefully we can at
least say either will work.

For those who haven't followed the links, here is the gist of it:

option A:
    * DebCamp from Sun.1st/July to Sat.7/July
    * DebConf from Sun.8/July to Sat.14/July

option B:
    * DebCamp from Sun.22/July to Sat.28/July
    * DebConf from Sun.29/July to Sat.4/August

The main local difference is the overlap with different holidays,
check the wiki page for information.

Given that does anyone have comments?

- Richard