Re: [Debconf-team] Proposed dates for DebConf12

Hi Leandro,

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:10:02 -0600, Leandro Gómez wrote
> Hi,
>
> As suggested in #-team, we made a wiki with proposed dates for DebConf12.
> You can find it over here:
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Dates
>
> Based on the information we have, the local team proposes either
> option A or B for DebConf12.

I haven't much to say, both options sounds good to me. However, I have a
concern about scheduling Day Trip during local holidays, once relaxing places
could get crowded and more expensive than on regular days (don't know if it
works like that in Managua though).

Thanks for all details, the wikipage is very well organized.

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org