Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf 11 report - Feb 24

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
>> (btw I bet beer with mr. Dodik would be fun)
>
> I'm actually thinking to have him on DebConf as honorary guest, most serious :)

He'd be very welcome if he has time in his schedule.  We should at
least try to set up a little meeting with international organisers/the
DPL during the DebConf period, so we can thank him in person for his
support.

And I'll add my thanks to Adnan and everyone else for your continuing
work to make a great DebConf!

--
Moray