[Debconf-team] Help proofread the final report

Hi,

We are in the last bits of preparing the DebConf10 final report.  Now
we need *your* help, especially if you are a native English speaker
(or good at proofreading English text).

Here is how you can help:  We need people to proofread all of the
contributed texts - let's say two people per text.  Go here:

  https://svn.debconf.org/svn/reports/dc10/texts/

and find whatever interests you.  Make any changes you see fit, then
either check the changes in or mail them to me and I'll do it for you.

Then, go to the wiki and mark your article as having been proofread.
after one or two people have glanced at each article, we'll call it
good.

  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/FinalReport

Then, we can start assembling it real soon now.  Please help to make
this go quickly,

Thanks,

- Richard