Re: [Debconf-team] Question for DebConf12 bids: Costs

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Marco T�Gontijo e Silva
<marcot@debian.org> wrote:
> Yes, you're right, sorry for the bad math here. �I guess this make the prices
> unreasonable compared to other DebConfs. �We're working to get better prices in
> everything, including the food.

Belo Horizonte team: how did this effort succeed? �Do you now have
reduced costs?

Managua team: your bid page seems to lack information about costs of
the venues/accommodation/food. �What are the current expected costs?

The costs of accomodation can be found here:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Bids/Managua/Hotels

We're trying to get better prices for food/venue. We'll post them later this week.
I'll remind you that some past food and accommodation prices can be
found at http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PriceComparison -- and DebConf10
was expensive, so don't try to match it on price, you should be much
less!

--
Moray