Re: [Debconf-team] Extra money we forgot we had

Hi Richard!

Richard Darst wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:32:39PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > There are two options you may want to discuss further:
> >
> >  (a) move Debconf10 money to Debian account
>
> If you did this, could you keep track of the money which was
> raised/spend for DebConf separately from the other Debian money?  I
> think this would be one of the keys for DebConf accountability.

No.  You (leader@, auditor@) will need to do this on their own.

If you want to keep track of the money separately, you'd better keep
it marked Debconf<n> and give leader@, auditor@ authority over it as
well.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.