Re: [Debconf-team] Extra money we forgot we had

Hi,

On Samstag, 12. Februar 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> So, if this is consensus (as I believe), it looks like the proper
> solution of merging DebConf FFIS account into the Debian one is just at
> hand. I'd like to receive comments on this.

I agree and the comments below assume we have consensus on this :-)

> On FFIS side, I guess there is a single liaison person who is authorized
> to take decision on the DebConf account, is that you Holger?

There were three people, Michael Schultheiss, Jörg Jaspert and me.

> If yes, and
> unless there are objections, please ask FFIS to do the merge (noting
> down the DebConf earmark, which might come handy for future DebConf
> budgets).

Ok, will do so in seven days to give people time to object.

On Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, Martin Schulze wrote:
> No problem from our side.

Thank you Joey and everybody at ffis e.V. for supporting us so well for so
long!

cheers,
	Holger