Re: [Debconf-team] Extra money we forgot we had

Hi,

Joey, please comment on this, what options do you see for us?

On Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> No, I cannot see *debconf* money at FFIS and that is the main problem
> I'm trying to solve. The same is true for auditors, which make the
> problem even worse. At the very minimum, I want read access to that
> money for me and the auditors.
>
> Moreover, as DPL, I'd like also to have "write" access to those money,
> just in case something bad happen and I need to pay something on those
> money.
>
> All that considered, I would prefer if we can simply move those money to
> the regular Debian FFIS account and get rid of the DebConf-specific
> account at FFIS. I see no point in having those two separate.

I agree. (Especially as we want to get rid of the (perceived) seperation
between DebConf and Debian.)

cheers,
	Holger (until this is solved properly, you (Stefano/DPL) can ping me anytime
		and I can access that data from the webfrontend and relay to you.)