[Debconf-team] Customs invoice from UPS for DC10 t-shirts

Hi,

The CS building manager just sent me a PDF of a $435.82 invoice
related to DC10 t-shirt customs fees.  (The date on the bill is Jan
4th, so it's not like it sat on someone's desk for months... but
still, why are we getting it now?).  Of this, $402.27 is the duty.

There is no obvious online payment link, and searching UPS online
doesn't turn up anything.  But they have a phone number to call, maybe
they could take credit card that way... ?

I am very busy right now preparing for a conference tomorrow -
Michael, could I forward this to you to try to take care of?  Or can
someone else who can send money from SPI take care of it?  The first
step would have to be figuring out if it needs a physical check or can
be paid electronically somehow.  I can forward the PDF to whoever.

(they say late fees start after Jan 29)

Thanks,

- Richard