Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting notes, 2011 Jan 11

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 05:37:18PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> We just had a meeting.  The agenda is below and at
<snip>
> Many thanks to everyone who participated.

Thanks to you for the notes!

> * Standards of respect policy
>   - http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/StandardsOfRespect
>   - (I think we like the short version)
>   - Agreement for now: antiharassment@debCONF.o pointed to
>     antiharassment@debIAN.o for now.  Can be adjusted later.

ACK. While I've never replied to the question whether there shall be
someone from DebConf orga behind antiharassment@debian.org, I believe
there should be, at least for some time spam related to the conference
and especially if the other people behind the alias are *not* attending
the conference. The only requirement I would pose is the obvious one:
coordinate with the team behind the alias before adding someone. Once
that is done, we can add/remove people by interaction with DSA and IME
they are very responsive.

>   - for now darst is the "babysitter" of this project (but ey would
>     like to hand it off to someone else)
>   - (aside: we need to put one of the texts on our website)

ACK. I've recently stumbled upon the LCA 2011 page about that [1] and,
beside the choices in the text which probably differ from ours, it seems
rather straightforward. You can probably just take the current text,
fill-in the antiharassment@d.o address, and publish it as Moray did for
the "conference goals" page.

TIA!
Cheers.