Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] irc meeting in 2nd or 3rd week 2011?!

Yup, you did :)

But we still have a lot of things to go trough, even though the meeting with the govt. didn't happened.

Velimir

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> i think we are!
> nobody said anything about not meeting :)

Maybe I was the one who mentioned not meeting, because last meeting in
the govt. got canceled because there was a shift of ministers, and to
be honest I don't know what was anything done since the last meeting.

Personally I'm also in middle of final exams, but I'll be online.

Adnan