Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Inviting certain people, Mitnick

He was in both Sofia and Skoplje yes, to some it may seem unclear if
this has to do with local team.

I just wanted to say it has nothing to do with local team, and I was
planning for government to cover his travel and accommodation costs.
Because I personally believe govt.'s gonna get most out of this event.

Just to make that clear, since Edin sent that only to email to me, so
I replied to him, since he didn't sent the mail both to debconf-team
or localteam.

Adnan