Re: [Debconf-team] Extra money we forgot we had

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 03:01:29PM -0500, Brian Gupta wrote:
> I recently spoke with Jimmy about this the other day, and he still has
> them.  He is busy with school at the moment, so he isn't actively
> following the mailing lists. (He still is on IRC if you need him.) If
> you like, I can coordinate with him about getting these funds to the
> appropriate persons.

Please do. It is significantly more difficult to plan ahead Debian
expenses (hardware replacement, sprints, etc.) when money are scattered
around all sort of venues.

On the same subject, can we please pour the other DebConf money we have
in Europe where they can be seen by DPL and Auditors (i.e. the Debian
FFIS account)? Currently there is no visibility of those money to us,
beside the mention of them that I've been seen in the past on this list.

Past DebConf balance(s) make clear where those money come from, so I
really don't see any advantage in keeping them separate.

TIA,
Cheers.