Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 final report help

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> If you can get articles done by *January 10th*, that is even better.

Thanks again Richard again for the work you've been doing on this!

I've been rather occupied myself, but it would be great if in the next
few days some more people can put in a batch of work on the report.
Getting the report from one DebConf is a requirement for many sponsors
before they will commit to sponsoring the next -- and we've already
been having hassle from potential sponsors who want to allocate their
corporate sponsorship budget for the next year *now*.

You don't need a lot of time to make a contribution to the report --
while I know Richard would value some more help at the organisational
level and for producing the final layout etc., it's useful just to
send a few paragraphs about a specific topic, to find some
DebConf-related blog posts and get permission for us to quote them, or
to proof-read an article or two in the VCS.

--
Moray