Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Sponsorship plans and prices

I finally understood the proposed new benefits from the draft
brochure. So we're changing logos in t-shirt to logos in bag for
bronze...

I can see the logos in the t-shirt are more valuable than the logos in
the attendee bags, but dropping logos in t-shirt for bronze seems very
harsh, as I feel they care about it very much. You're talking about
sponsors that have their logos in the t-shirts for many DebConfs
already and they receive said t-shirts as a thank you bag after the
conference. Dropping that is a change in the status quo.

Now, it is true we don't have strong benefits for bronze vs. gold in
terms of "goodies" but the main difference is really in the size of
the logo and placement. Very few gold sponsors vs. tons of bronze.

It'd be great if somebody can gently prod some of our recurring bronze
sponsors and see how do they feel about such a change. Some are even
in debconf-team mailing list ;-)

P.