Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Sponsorship plans and prices

Hi Adnan,

On Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> But what you said sounds better, they sponsor you while giving out
> free stuff, sounds good :)
>
> They should at least get the Bronze (cheapest one) package...

I'm not sure what you're saying, IMO they should _also pay money_ in addition
to giving us their "free" stuff (which is totally unrelated to Debian /
running DebConf, which makes this different to ie hardware sponsors, which
neither give us money but which we still count as monetary contribution).

Do you agree on that?

cheers,
	Holger