Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] ToDo list, final decisions, travel issues, budget and sponsors

> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM, lunacy.bl@gmail.com <lunacy.bl@gmail.com>wrote:
> > I think I can help with that map issue. I'm in Banja Luka everyday so it
> > won't be difficult to me to mark all significant objects near the venue and
> > hotel. I should get a real map of the whole city from a tourist bureau or
> > something like that, and I will send it over the list.

Please do not copy from other maps to openstreetmap unless you have
permission from the copyright holder to release under openstreetmap
licence.  You can use Yahoo or Bing ariel imagery to help place
objects, so you do not have to have a GPS.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@scd.debian.net

How well do we use our freedom to choose the illusions we create?
				-- Timbuk3 "Hairstyles and Attitudes"