Re: [Debconf-team] preliminary sponsorship information for debconf11 sought

On Sat, Oct 09, 2010 at 01:58:07PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> SPI can handle US sponsors but for sponsors outside of the US it makes
> more sense to direct sponsorship funds to ffis.

ACK.

> > Also, can you please point me (once more!) to the sponsorship brochure
> > of last year?  Any reasons why it's not linked on the website?  I
> > consider it's in our interest to make that kind of material as widely
> > available as possible…
>
> http://www.debconf.org/sponsorbrochure.pdf
> I'm not sure why it's not linked.

Thanks a lot! I'll pass over the brochure, specifying that it's the old
one, but that it can give an idea of the thresholds. In the meantime, it
would be nice if the DebConf11 people can start thinking at who'll be
the main contact point for sponsors and to work on updating the brochure
for DebConf11 (and linking it on the website :-)).

The nice artwork done by Valessio can easily fit both on the new
brochure and on a (forthcoming?) www.debconf.org/sponsor page.

Thanks!
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams