Re: [Debconf-team] preliminary sponsorship information for debconf11 sought

I create a proposal banners "Support Debian Conference 2011, Be a
Sponsor!", see:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Artwork

suggestion, link banner to brochure or a page with updated information
on how to sponsor the next debconf11.

proposal:  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/NewSponsor

.ValessioBrito

2010/10/9 Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org>:
[...]
> Also, can you please point me (once more!) to the sponsorship brochure
> of last year?  Any reasons why it's not linked on the website?  I
> consider it's in our interest to make that kind of material as widely
> available as possible…

[...]

--
://ValessioBrito.info