Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 budget: ballpark figures?

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 04:54:01PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> > - invoices "range", i.e. minimum and maximum amount you expect we will
> >   have to pay for outstanding invoices
>
> Our budget will be updated here as it's worked out:
>   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debconf-data/dc10/budget.ods

Thanks for keeping updating the budget. However, I don't think that
spreadsheet completely address my need of information (or maybe I'm just
too dumb to figure out from it the info I need). In particular, in that
file I only see the overall budget of debconf10, but I've no visibility
of the cash flow between Debian SPI money and the DebConf budget. So I'm
still in the dark about how much I should expect to go out *from Debian
SPI money* to cover costs that still need to be payed.

So, AFAICT, my question above about the range still stands. If I'm
missing something, please point me to it ... and I'll shut up :-)

> As for estimates as to what is outstanding/expected total costs, I'll
> see what we can do by the end of the week.
>
> As for a timeline, the small stuff by the end of the week, the big
> stuff a few weeks(?).  The big stuff I can better estimate, though.

Thanks for this valuable information.

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams