Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Travel sponsorship BoF: minutes

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 04:16:08PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

> There's a lot of work to be done to flesh out such a plan, obviously.  If
> there's support for this in principle, I would be willing to put some effort
> in to help turn this into something viable.

I'd say start filling out this page:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/TravelSponsorship

Michael is planning on doing a post on travel sponsorship, and I'll
make sure that there is a link to that page for further ideas to be
added.

I'd suggest making a section for your draft plan, and filling out the
general idea so that people know the basics of how and why.  A
proposal can be picked among them once a team starts forming.

If you want to see a draft post on "How DebConf manages its money",
it is here (not immediately relevant, but is somewhat related):
  http://wb.zgib.net/dcblog.txt?markup=textile
It will be removed from the drafts once it appears on planet.

- Richard