Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Travel sponsorship BoF: minutes

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 06:40:23PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Registration is quite detailed
> but I'm not sure if it's correct and how it went and I don't think
> it's covering travel.  Seeing as documenting the guidelines is one
> of the points of this discussion, I don't think it's terribly
> surprising that the current confusing mix of messages confuses people.

Yes, that page is old, it was made by people in 2009.  However, the
people who made that page weren't the ones who offered to handle
registration, so it didn't exactly happen that way.

A slightly more up to date page (made by those handling registration)
dealing with the latter part of registration is here:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/ReconfirmationProcess
but of course there are still deviations from that plan.

- Richard